- 5 washers and 5 dryers – coin operated
- Irons are available at Reception
- Ironing board is located in the Laundry Room
Magnums has a fully secured, weatherproof luggage storage facility for guests to use before, after or during a stay – customised for backpacks and suitcase storage. This facility opens every hour between 7.30am and 9pm. ($5 – 3 days | $2 – 1 day) Free to all guests booking overnight sailing tours.
2 Communal Kitchens
- Magnums has 2 side by side communal kitchens with fridges, microwaves, hot water urns, electric frying pans, gas and electric stove tops, toasters and a tropical balcony dining area – located at the rear of the resort
- Our kitchens are cleaned regularly throughout the day by our housekeeping team
- All crockery and cutlery is provided
Recreation Room – Rec.Tech Shed
- Big screen 51 inch Plasma television with Free WiFi
- Lounge area
- 2 desktop computers with Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Free book exchange
The Magnums book exchange is a FREE service and is located in the Rec.Tech Shed
Our book exchange works on an honesty system of “swap a book for a book”.
Experience a true blue Aussie BBQ. Free electric BBQs available for all guests.
Free WiFi is available to all our in-house guests. Magnums has a designated outside wifi zone located in the comfortable tropical surrounds of the accommodation area.
Tour & Travel Desk
Airlie Beach’s best deals on all Tours – Greyhound and Premier bus tickets are also available.
If you need help with anything – just ask our girls, they are there to help!
Restaurants & Bars
Magnums is located in main street of Airlie Beach and is central to all of Airlie’s popular cafes, restaurants, bars and event. Checkout Magnums bar and events.
Outdoor Gym & Volleyball Court:
Outdoor Gym & Volleyball Court provided free of charge for all in-house guests to enjoy.
For the campers
Magnums offers powered sites, recreation room, kitchens, BBQ and campers communal bathroom facilities, free WiFi and outdoor gym.
- Resort Map shows location of facilities
- Online interactive Map shows Whitsunday attractions
- Free WiFi
- Facsimile services
- Towel hire
- Additional blanket for hire($10 deposit / fully refundable)
- Hairdryer for hire ($20 deposit / fully refundable)
- Washing powder sachet for sale – $2 per sachet
- Iron ($20 deposit / fully refundable)
- Travel bags for sailing (you’ll need one of these for your overnight trip) only $2 – great souvenir
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation available
Please let the ladies at reception know you have a car. We offer FREE off-site parking at Lot 331 Waterson Way Carpark which is located opposite to the Woolworths carpark. This is a private carpark with overnight access available to Magnums’ guests. You must display your carpark permit as our car park is patrolled by Carepark. Failure to display your carpark permit may result in Carepark issuing a parking fine.
In-Front Security Guards provide on-site security and patrol our resort after hours every night – please ring 0417 641 164 or in an emergency please ring “000”
“Always striving to provide Magnums’ guests with the best and safest experience.”
Magnums guests have access to a public carpark located next to Woolworths.
This carpark is free of charge to Magnums guests – you will receive a “parking permit” on check in.