Skyrail and Scenic Railway – Kuranda
This package combines Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway for a full day tour experience.
Skyrail will take you on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest.
Your Skyrail experience should take approximately 1½ hours and includes spending time at the two rainforest mid-stations. Allow 20 minutes for each station, to enjoy Ranger guided boardwalk tours and visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre, lookouts and historical displays.
The famous Kuranda Scenic Railway was built over 120 years ago and winds its way through the tropical mountain ranges between Cairns and Kuranda. Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway Adventure – Chris’s Review
This package includes time for you to explore Kuranda ‘The Village in the Rainforest’. There are rainforest walks, markets, cafes, restaurants, and galleries for you to visit.
- Return transfers from Cairns and Beaches
- A 7.5km cableway journey through World Heritage Rainforest
- Rainforest board walks, with interpretive signage
- Guided Ranger tours at Red Peak station
- Entry to the Rainforest Interpretation Centre at Barron Falls station
- Trip Gudies available in 11 languages
- Free Wi-Fi at Smithfield, Barron Falls and Kuranda terminals and stations
- Optional Upgrades – Gold Class on the Train $49 per person one way – 9.55am and 3.30pm service only
- Diamond View on the Cable – $15 per Adult / $7.50 per Child
- Upgrade – Canopy Glinder – From $100 per person one way
- Add On – Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park – From $62 per Adult
- Add On – Rainforeststation Nature Park – From $61 per Adult
- Add On – Kuranda Wildlife Experience – From $49.50 per Adult
- Photographs available for purchase
Please let us know in the comments section if you would like to ADD on any of this tours.
What to bring:
- Video Camera
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water and a snack with you on this tour, and wear comfortable flat shoes
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
Please note; DUE to limited availability – Please call us on 1800 624 634 to check availability if you wish to travel within the next 72 hours
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Daily from Cairns and Beaches|
|Returns||Daily to Cairns and Beaches|
|Check-in Point||Transfers included from local accommodation Cairns and Beaches|
|Minimum Age||0 years old +|
|Brochure Price||$124 pp - Adult / $62.00 pp - Child (4-14 years) / $310 Per Family (2A / 2C)|
|Magnums Online Price||$124 pp - Adult / $62.00 pp - Child (4-14 years) / $310 Per Family (2A / 2C) 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies (more info...)|