2 Days / 1 Night
Gypsy Dancer is performance sailing at its best on an 18.5-meter maxi racing yacht in comfort and style. With good deck space and spacious comfortable accommodation below makes it perfect for the young, fun and adventurous traveler wanting a social experience with all the best that the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. She has a gypsy soul. She chases the colors of the wind, and dances beneath the shooting stars from the light of the moon.
Formally a racing yacht this vessel is simply great to sail aboard. Carrying a maximum of 22 guests with friendly experienced crew. You will also get the chance to help out with the sailing or you can just sit back and relax in the tropical sunshine. A fun sociable tour for the 18-35 adventure market
- Whitehaven Beach
- Bush walk to spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel coral reefs – full of marine life
- Fresh linen and bath towel
- All meals – freshly prepared on board
- Tea, coffee and tap water provided
- Single Berth (Open space – bunk beds)
- Double Berth (Open space – bunk beds)
- Two Showers // Two toilets // Open Plan Living
- All snorkelling gear including stinger suit
- Fees (Environmental Marine Charge and Administration Fees)
- Soft drinks
- $2 for Ice per person to keep your drinks cold!
What to bring:
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- BYO alcohol – no glass or red wine (please check the bottle shop trading hours)
- Soft bag (no zips) – Magnums sell soft bags at Reception
- Warm jumper for the evenings (yes – it does get cold sometimes!)
- Cash for drinks
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent and a smile!
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or BPAY from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Monday / Wednesday / Saturday - 8.30 am|
|Returns||Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday - 4.00 pm|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||Check in at Whitsunday Sailing Adventures 24hr prior to the tour|
|Maximum Passengers||22 pax|
|Minimum Age||18 years old +|
|Brochure Price||$389 pp Single Share|
|Magnums Online Price||$389 pp Single Share - Call for a discount (Plus free accommodation at Magnums) 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies (more info...)|