Magnums Christmas Lunch Package – Sailing the Whitsundays including 2 Nights Accommodation
*Must be 18-35 years and staying at Magnums Backpackers from the 24th December 2018 to the 26th December 2018 (Please be aware Magnums reception will be CLOSED on Christmas Day 25th December 2018)
- Two (2) nights accommodation in 8 share cabins at Magnums, Airlie Beach – Check in on the 24th December 2018 departing 26th December 2018
- Christmas Day – 25th December 2018 – Day sailing on Camira around the Whitsundays / Whitehaven Beach / Hill Inlet Lookout / Snorkeling
- Complimentary luggage and valuable storage
- Guest must be staying at Magnums Backpackers and aged between 18-35 years to be eligible for this package
Camira Sailing Adventure – Whitehaven Beach / Hill Inlet Lookout / Snorkeling Inner Reefs
Experience the wonders of this full day excursion exploring magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on board Camira – one of the world’s fastest sailing catamarans.
What more can you ask for?? Beautiful Whitehaven Beach, Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and all you can eat BBQ lunch with the thrill of a high performance sailing boat – Put it all together and you have an exceptional day out on the water! Camira, a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance, is capable of sailing at up to 30 knots!
This is a sailing trip so they rely on Mother Nature and naturally things will vary according to conditions but their fun, well informed crew with years of local experience will give you the best sailing experience possible.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise, you don’t need to reach for your wallet! All activities, morning and afternoon tea, a delicious BBQ lunch and all refreshments are included whilst on board.
Camira is licensed to serve beer and wine from 11.00am.
Cruise Whitsundays Camira Day Sailing Adventure is Advanced Eco Certified
- All snorkeling equipment and stinger suits
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon snacks included
- Beer and wine included after 11.00am
- Bottled water and soft drinks
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and a smile!
- Magnums accommodation set in tropical gardens in the heart of Airlie Beach
- Free Wifi
- Cabin (8 Share) with air conditioning and linen provided
- En-suite bathroom
Please note; DUE to limited availability – Please call us on 1800 624 634 to check availability if you wish to travel within the next 72 hours
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Daily - 8.00am|
|Returns||Daily - 6.00 pm|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||7.30am Make your own way to Port of Airlie or arrange transfers from your accommodation - $14.50 return per person|
|Minimum Age||18-35 years|
|Brochure Price||$255 pp|
|Magnums Online Price||$225 pp - Adult Must be aged between 18 and 35 years. Must be staying in backpacker accommodation. Proof of age and accommodation must be shown at time of check in at the Cruise Whitsundays Office. 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies more info...)|