Lady Enid ~ Langford Island and SnorkellingBOOKING REQUEST ENQUIRY NOW
Contact us so we can check the availability of each tour, check for any specials and then complete the sale directly with our tour consultants
Lady Enid – Full day sailing the Whitsundays to Langford Island & snorkelling
Call us at Magnums today on 1 800 624 634 or email us [email protected] to check availability and to book your spot!
Langford Island is one of the most recognised reef around the Whitsundays, truly iconic. With amazing views of Hook Island and Hayman Island, the island bush walk is out of this world. The northern shores of Langford Island reveal beautiful coral, perfect for snorkelling.
The Langford Island trip offers another snorkelling destination, either Blue Pearl Bay or Stonehaven, depending on winds and tides on the day.
Lady Enid is a beautiful and rare 72ft timber heritage yacht, launched in 1961. Lady Enid has an impressive racing pedigree. She has competed in five Sydney to Hobart races as well as coming first over the line in the first ever Sydney to Brisbane race in 1964.
Why choose Lady Enid?
- “Lady Enid welcomes you as their guest, not just a passenger”
- Low numbers, more room to move around
- Spacious deck
- Personalised service with an experienced and attentive team
- Amazing meals with a difference
- Modern toilet on board with deck shower
- Adults only
What’s included in this sailing experience?
- Transfers to and from your accommodation (between Cannonvale and Jubilee Pocket)
- Full day sailing on beautiful Lady Enid
- All meals, coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, a glass of sparking
- Stinger / swimming suits
- Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir water bottle
- Water throughout the day
- EMC and national park fees
What to bring
- Light jacket/jumper for windy or cool days
- Sunscreen, hat and sun safe clothing
- Swimwear and a towel
- Additional beverages available for purchase with card or cash
Lady Enid Langford Island day trip departs from Coral Sea Marina North Village each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
Please note, due to limited availability – please call us on 1800 624 634 to book your sunset cruise!
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday 8am|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||Coral Sea Marina|
|Magnums Online Price||$235 pp Adult 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies|