Fraser Island – Explorer – 1 Day Full Tour – Departing Hervey Bay Daily
You will see the highlights of World Heritage Fraser Island’s amazing variety of landscape… long surf-pounded beaches, luxuriant rainforest, pristine freshwater lakes, vast desert-like sand blow, winding streams, and forest-clad dunes rising to 240 metres, among the highest in the world.
- Central Station – this former logging station is now a tourist stop. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk to discover the ancient King Ferns, towering Gum and Pine trees.
- Lake McKenzie – enjoy a revitalising swim in the crystal blue waters and relax on the sandy white beaches… it’s picture perfect!
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach – as you drive along this sandy highway, you may spot birds of prey flying above or humpback whales as they migrate past (between July – November). You may wish to join the Air Fraser team for a scenic flight over the island – book with your guide on tour (optional extra).
- Eli Creek – float down this fast-flowing freshwater creek pouring out 80 megalitres of water daily into the ocean.
- Maheno Shipwreck – enjoy a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935 – it’s one of Fraser Island’s most recognisable sites.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – learn how these technicolour sand formations were created and the Butchulla legends surrounding them. We stop to take a picture as we drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- One day guided Fraser Island adventure
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off, return ferry transfers
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees and fuel levies.
- Just money for drinks is all you will need
What to bring:
- Pack a day bag with swimmers
- Towel, hat, sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals
- Essential medication
- Don’t forget your camera
- We do provide water, but a water bottle is always handy.
Please note; DUE to limited availability – Please call us on 1800 624 634 to check availability if you wish to travel within the next 72 hours
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Daily - Ferry departs River Heads Hervey Bay at 8.30am|
|Returns||Daily - Ferry departs Fraser Island at 5.00pm to Hervey Bay|
|Departure Point||Fraser Island|
|Check-in Point||River Heads in Hervey Bay - Check-in by 8.00am before departure time|
|Maximum Passengers||28 passengers|
|Minimum Age||4 years and up|
|Brochure Price||$205 Per Adult|
|Magnums Online Price||$205 Per Adult (1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies (more info...))|