Do You Need a Break From Uni?BOOKING REQUEST BOOK NOW
We get it; cash is a little tight. Let’s be honest; you deserve a break, a real break.
You are too much of an adventurer to buy into the “stay cation” trend—no more zoom night outs. You want a real holiday with a real adventure, with your BFFs. Not just insta-worthy day trip, but a genuine, week-long, life experience, that you will always remember.
To our fellow Queenslanders, you do not need to travel far for this. We will look after you at Airlie Beach. We have done all the hard work for you. We have organised affordable accommodations, fixed-priced airfares (if a road trip is out of the question) and a wide selection of fantastic tours.
We are situated right in the heart of Airlie Beach. Everything and we mean everything is a short distance away. Uber not required. Scooters and bikes? Sure, why not.
We are close to the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. We are, without a doubt, the most central budget accommodation in town. PLUS, our friendly, professional, knowledgeable, always helpful, and passionate team are here to help book any tours.
We always have some HOT deals going around… Ask Us!
Beach, sailing, snorkelling, hiking, jetskiing and an insane nightlife… Oh we have you covered at Magnums.
For ONLY $150 per person, you can stay with us for 7 nights!
Yes, that’s right, less than $22 per night!
Your perfect Uni break is affordable, convenient and ready for you to book today
Let me explain, let’s be honest, our crazy offer. You can stay with us for 7 nights in a double or private room with shared bathrooms for just $150!
We usually charge $210, so with this HOT offer, you will save $60!
All of our accommodations include comfortable beds, free WiFi, secured luggage storage, in a COVID-clean environment. Our 8 years in a row, award-winning facilities, have a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor gym and new indoor chill-out zone. We are close to EVERYTHING! Lagoon, supermarket, pubs, restaurants, bottle shops, the marina is all a short walk away.
Did I mention affordable airfares? We have organised a great deal for those flying in from Brisbane with Alliance Airline. Return flights from $250 per person. Details here.
Oh, you wanted an extraordinary adventure with your uni-break, sure, what about these amazing deals:
- Add a day tour to Whitehaven Beach from $139 pp
- Add a 2 Day 1 night sailing trip from $269 pp
We have been operating in the Whitsundays for over 32 years. From our humble beginnings as the Whitsunday Village Resort to now, Magnums has been an integral part of Airlie Beach’s history since 1988.
We are the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. We are the one-stop-shop, offering a wide range of accommodation AND we can book any tour you can think of (and not just for the Whitsundays!)
- Want to know which restaurant does the best seafood marinara? Ask us at Reception!
- Want to park your car in town without having to pay parking fees? When you stay with us at Magnums, we offer free parking!
- Want to go for a hike to explore the region and don’t know where to go? We can help!
- You are on a tight budget but still want to experience Whitehaven Beach? The team at Magnums are always here to give you all the info and best prices.
- I only have one day left in Airlie Beach, what can I do?? Whatever the question is, we have the answer.
With 42 years of combined experience between our Travel team, we know our stuff!
Why choose Magnums for your well-deserved, Uni break?
- We are close to EVERYTHING! (Lagoon, supermarket, pubs, restaurants, bottle shops, the marina, all a short walk away)
- We book TOURS! Friendly and professional tour advice given by true locals. We also have all the up-to-date info on what’s open and which tours are running, and we have some fantastic deals!
- COVID clean practising business
- When booking directly with Magnums, receive free cancellation up to 6 PM on the day before arrival. That’s 100% no-risk booking. Book your accommodation with us now, but don’t pay until you arrive. Changes to dates of arrival can also be organised with our team; conditions apply.
- Brand new and updated common facilities including fully equipped kitchen, outdoor gym and new indoor chill-out zone
- Secure luggage storage
- Car parking available right in the Centre of Airlie Beach
- BBQ Area
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Most awarded Budget accommodation in the Whitsundays 8 years in a row, including the best customer service Award!
“What a beautiful place! This hostel was so picturesque with a lovely walk through toy our cabin and great value for money. Amazing staff who are here to help and an awesome bar at the front! Cheap laundry and free parking! Couldn’t help but stay an extra night”.
“My favourite hostel in Airlie Beach! The staff are awesome and the place is like a little jungle… perfect place to stay in the town and in the middle of it!”
“Stayed here in a couple’s room, with my partner, for a week in July & we then returned for a second week. Cozy, comfortable room with fridge, kettle and basic crockery. Relaxed atmosphere. Good communal kitchen, very well maintained. Excellent location, quiet, central to everything in town, including beach, shops and restaurants. Very friendly, knowledgeable & helpful Reception staff. Jules and Alana, our special favourites! Thanks for all your wonderful travel tips ladies – we thoroughly enjoyed them all! Definitely recommended”.
“This is a great place to stay. It is very central and has lovely staff. It has basic, clean rooms that make you feel like you’re waking up in the rainforest. The kitchen is also clean and well-equipped.
“Absolutely love this place. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the location feels like a summer camp in the jungle. A beautiful creek runs through the middle of a bunch of cabins style dorms and it is properly amazing… Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Airlie after staying here twice”.