Great Barrier Reef – Full Day Tour
The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region. Formed millions of years ago, this colourful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon.
Discover the underwater wonderland at one of the regions most acclaimed outer Great Barrier Reef sites. We have two pontoons at two different sites and you will visit one site on the day you travel. Our innovative reef pontoons features an interactive underwater viewing chamber, semi-submersible and a spacious sun-deck to lounge. The colourful corals and abundance of marine life will blow you away as you enjoy sheltered snorkelling and diving all year round.
Whether you are a first timer or an experienced diver, our fully certified, experienced instructors will ensure you have an unforgettable dive experience. Diving on the outer Great Barrier Reef is an experience not to be missed!
Morning tea, afternoon tea and a sumptuous lunch are included. A delicious day awaits you at the Great Barrier Reef! Leading and award winning restaurants from Airlie Beach supply our catering, taking care to base the menu on seasonality and the best produce available.
Cruise Whitsundays has an Advanced Eco-Certificate for Great Barrier Reef Adventures.
Highlights and what’s included?
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Intro and certified diving – additional cost from $139 per person Intro
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Seated underwater viewing chamber
- Interactive underwater viewing chamber
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by Reef Experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- 10% Seniors discount available (must show ID)
What to bring:
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money/credit card for optional purchases – Diving / Heli-Scenic Tours / Massage and Souvenir Photos
- Your camera and a sense of fun!
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) – 10% discount
- Senior or Youth 15 – 17 years with ID – 10% discount
- Book two (2) different day cruises at the same time – 10% discount
- Book three (3) different day cruises at the same time – 15% discount
- Please Note: Multi-cruise discounts must be
- booked and paid for at the same time. Only one (1) discount can be applied to any booking.
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
Please note; DUE to limited availability – Please call us on 1800 624 634 to check availability if you wish to travel within the next 72 hours
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Daily - 8.00am|
|Returns||Daily - 6.20pm|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||Make your own way to Port of Airlie for 7.30am or arrange transfers from your accommodation - $14.50 Return Transfers per Adult / $7.50 Return Transfers per Child|
|Minimum Age||Nil years old +|
|Brochure Price||$259 pp - Adult / $233.10 pp - Youth (15 - 17 years) / $125 pp - Child (4-14 years) / $691.20 Per Family (2A 2C) Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes towards the management and protection of the Reef by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Authority - Return transfers per Adult $14.50 / Return transfers per Child $7.50|
|Magnums Online Price||$259 pp - Adult / $233.10 pp - Youth (15 - 17 years) / $125 pp - Child (4-14 years) / $691.20 Per Family (2A 2C) Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes towards the management and protection of the Reef by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Authority - Return transfers per Adult $14.50 / Return transfers per Child $7.50 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies more info...)|