Sail the Whitsundays aboard British Defender for 2 Days and 2 Nights
Sailed by the British Armed Services during the 1989/90 Around the World Race. British Defender is a high tech maxi yacht that allows for high action sailing. The yacht was named by The Duke of Edinburgh on the Thames. Roll out shade awning on deck. Downstairs is comfortable, light and airy. Sail around our beautiful Whitsundays with hands on sailing, exploring our inner reefs and relax at one of the world’s BEST beaches – Whitehaven – What more could you what?
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkel coral reefs – full of marine life
- Scenic bush walks
- Fresh linen (Towels not included)
- All meals and snacks
- Shared Double Berth (Open space – shared mattress)
- Shared Single Berth (Open space – single mattress)
- Stinger suit
- All snorkelling gear
- Fees (Environmental Marine Charge and Administration Fees)
- Introductory or certified dives available with dive boat – from $75 per dive
What to bring:
- Beach towels
- Clothes for 3 days
- BYO alcohol – No Glass or Red Wine allowed – CANS ONLY
- Soft bag (no zips) – Magnums sell soft bags at Reception
- Warm jumper for the evenings (yes – it does get cold sometimes!)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a smile!
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Sunday / Wednesday / Friday - 2.00pm|
|Returns||Tuesday / Friday / Sunday - 11.00am|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||Explore Whitsunday Office day before departure|
|Maximum Passengers||28 pax|
|Minimum Age||18 years old +|
|Brochure Price||$479 pp|
|Magnums Online Price||$479 pp (plus discounted accommodation at Magnums) 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies (more info...).|