Atlantic Clipper ~ Day TourBOOKING REQUEST ENQUIRY NOW
Contact us so we can check the availability of each tour, check for any specials and then complete the sale directly with our tour consultants
Atlantic Clipper – The Whitsundays BIGGEST Playground, providing the most exciting experience on the water!
Call us today on 1 800 624 634 or email us [email protected] to check availability and to book your spot!
If you’re looking for a fun and lively sailing day trip around the Whitsunday Islands, then look no further!
Discover the very best of the Whitsundays as you sail around discovering Whitehaven Beach and make your way up to the iconic Hill Inlet lookout. With snorkelling, water slides and stand up paddle boards available, there is no end the the fun to be had aboard the Clipper!
Atlantic Clipper is THE most popular charter boat in the Whitsundays. You are in for a truly memorable adventure!
So for a Whitsunday experience that ticks all the boxes, look no further than the Atlantic Clipper!
Sail in absolute comfort, enjoy the stand up paddle boards, fly down 2 water slides, relax in the deck spa, jump off the dive platform, play beach games, sunbathe and most importantly, RELAX!
- Fun, safe, family-friendly atmosphere
- Skipper, Eco guides and on-board chef
- Free use of snorkel equipment, thick stinger suits available and flotation devices
- Freshly prepared morning and afternoon tea, cheese platters and snacks
- Sumptuous lunch options made fresh and locally sourced by our fantastic on-board chef (Special diets on request)
- Licensed bar (cocktails, wine & beer) or BYO drinks can be stored in esky
- Sail in comfort on one of the biggest vessels in the Whitsundays
- 12 person hot deck spa
- Stand-up paddle boards
- 2 on-board water slides
- 6 metre dive platform
- There are 5 hot showers and 7 toilets
- Large comfortable saloon with seating for 60 people
- National Park fees and fuel levy
- Free WiFi
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or BPAY from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Call us for the latest availability!|
|Departure Point||Airlie Beach|
|Check-in Point||Coral Sea Marina Southern End - 30mins before departure|
|Maximum Passengers||53 pax|
|Minimum Age||Nil years old +|
|Brochure Price||$179pp - Adult / $119pp - Child (4-15yrs) / $477 per Family (2A 2C)|
|Magnums Online Price||$179pp - Adult / $119pp - Child (4-15yrs) / $477 per Family (2A 2C) plus 1.5% credit card surcharge|