30 Minute Tablelands Balloon Flight And Cross Country ChaseBOOKING REQUEST BOOK NOW
Express Flight – Hot Air Ballooning
For a truly memorable experience, try a hot air balloon flight at dawn over the Atherton Tablelands.
Our giant balloons accommodate up to 20 people, and glide gently over the bushland and farms of the Mareeba Valley which is regarded as Australia’s best ballooning location with over 300 days of Sunshine every year, even when it’s raining on the coast.
Each balloon is controlled by a highly trained pilot, and who will share with you the wonders of this magnificent landscape.
- 30 minute scenic balloon flight
- Cross country balloon chase aboard coach
- $30 Pay On Board fee for civil aviation and other insurance charges, take off / landing fees, transfer costs, GST & administration charges is payable on the day of travel
- Photographs available for purchase
What to bring:
- Video Camera
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water and a snack with you on this tour, and wear comfortable flat shoes
- White or light coloured clothing is not recommended as it is easily stained by the red volcanic soil of the Tablelands
- Minimum age: 4 years (Under 18 years must travel with a guardian or parent)
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- You must be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds as this is a CASA safety regulation
- Port Douglas departures available for groups on request
If you wish to speak to a friendly Magnums’ consultant please ring 1800 624 634.
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge to reflect the cost of fees charged for credit card transactions.
Reason for the surcharge
Magnums is charged fees when customers make payments by credit using MasterCard, Visa card or BPAY from a credit account. To ensure our customers receive the best value, Magnums have held their costs at a maximum 1.5%.
Calculating the surcharge
The surcharge will be 1.5% of the total price, this will be reflected in your online quotation prior to your credit card payment being made.
|Departs||Daily from Cairns - 4.00am|
|Returns||Daily to Cairns - 8.30am Approximately|
|Check-in Point||Courtesy transfers included from local accommodation|
|Maximum Passengers||20 pax|
|Minimum Age||4 years old +|
|Brochure Price||$290 pp - Adult / $220 pp - Child (4-14 years) + $30 pp Payable On-board fee|
|Magnums Online Price||$290 pp - Adult / $220 pp - Child (4-14 years) + $30 pp Payable On-board fee - 1.5% Credit Card Surcharge Applies (more info...)|