Magnums is an “over 18 years only” affordable holiday retreat in the heart of the beautiful Whitsundays!
We truly are YOUR tropical oasis right in the middle of all the excitement of Airlie Beach. No need for a car or a cab! Magnums Accommodation is in the heart of Airlie, within walking distance of all the fantastic restaurants, pubs and nightclubs Airlie Beach has to offer. We also have a supermarket and bottle shop, literally on our doorstep! We are only minutes away from the famous Airlie Beach Lagoon, Coral Sea Marina and Port of Airlie. This makes Magnums THE place to stay while in Airlie Beach.
Magnums facilities include a fully-equipped shared kitchen and undercover eating area. We also offer a coin operated washing machines and a fantastic BBQ/WiFi area to hang out to relax or meet new people. Our rec and tech room has a 51 inch Plasma TV and free WiFi too! It’s the perfect indoor entertainment area to chill and relax. Want to stay fit or enjoy a game of volleyball on our sun-filled volleyball court? It’s all here for you! Don’t forget, we offer luggage storage as well.
Ready to book your stay with us? Contact our friendly staff directly to book your accommodation at Magnums on 1800 624 634 or [email protected]
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Magnums Accommodation Airlie Beach. Please see below for our cancellation policy and terms and conditions.
- Once you have checked in, your room is allocated to you for the duration of your booking and we are unable to refund you for any accommodation you choose not to use – Sorry no exceptions.
- If you have not yet checked in but have pre-paid for your accommodation, Magnums are happy to refund your accommodation if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to your estimated time of arrival.
- Refunds will not be issued after check-in unless authorised by Management.
- Magnums has a NO PARTY policy. NO refunds will be given in the event guests are required to check out early as a result of any security or property damage issues. Guests will be responsible for fees incurred in the event of failure to checkout, return room key, damages to room or property, smoking in room, additional cleaning fees if room not left in an acceptable condition, missing linen and/or room furnishings.
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
When booking with Magnums, you can rest assured that we follow all Government regulations and keep ourselves updated with any changes. This is our promise to you. Our property is COVID Clean accredited. The safety of our guests and staff is our priority.
Please note ONLY REGISTERED guests may enter the room they have registered for and Magnums property. For your safety and that of your personal property, Magnums has a NO VISITOR POLICY. Fees will apply for unregistered guests and late checkouts. Checked out guests must not re-enter to use our facilities unless by prior written arrangement with management.
Please abide by all current Government regulations and recommendations while at Magnums Airlie Beach. The latest recommendations are posted on all public noticeboards, at Reception and in common areas throughout the resort.
Magnums would like to kindly instruct all our valued guests and suppliers to NOT enter Magnums premises if you are unwell or display any Covid-19 symptoms such as: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever or history of fever. If you have any of the above symptoms, our team know what to do. Please listen to their advice and adhere to their requests. Magnums has the right to refuse entry if guests are not compliant and cooperative. We need you ALL to be safe.
If you have any questions we are here to help and can source answers for you.
Please make sure to enter your details using our QR Code situated at Reception.
There are many COVID safe tours back in business in the Whitsundays. Our team has a full list!
Reception & Check in Information
Our Reception is open daily from 8.00am to 7:00 pm – check in is available between 2.00pm and 6.30pm.
If you are arriving after 6.30pm, please contact Reception on 1800 624 634 PRIOR to your arrival to organise a late check in.
Check out is 10am for Double & Twin rooms.
Check out for the Ensuite rooms and cabins is 11am.
Check out for the Self-Contained Cabin is 12pm.
A late fee will be charged after check out time.
A full room rate will be charged if guests have not checked out within 2 hours of check out time.
- Whitsunday Transit meets all flights arriving at the Whitsunday Coast Airport. Their terminal is adjacent to the airport luggage collection area. We are more than happy to make this booking for you. Please call 1800 624 634.
- Greyhound / Premier Terminal at Port of Airlie is just a short 10 minute walk from Magnums.
- Magnums offer free WiFi and free parking to all our in-house guests. Free luggage storage is available with any day tour booked through us or $5 per person if you are out on an overnight trip.
Here are some must do’s whilst you are visiting the Whitsundays:
- Whitehaven Beach
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling and Diving
- Hiking trails in Conway National Park
- Skydive and so much more!
Want to venture out on a day trip or an overnight sailing adventure and discover what the Whitsundays has to offer? Don’t forget! Magnums Airlie Beach is also a Tour Agent! We book all tours! We keep up-to-date with which tours are running and our experienced team is here to help you find the best trip for your needs. Ask us about any stand by deals 1 800 624 634 or tr[email protected]
Christmas and New Year Information
No Check in or Check outs on Christmas day (25 December)
Minimum 2 night stay over Christmas and New Year.
Enjoy your stay, don’t forget, our team are here to help!