Accommodation Terms & Conditions
What are the General Booking Terms & Conditions?
All guests must be 18 years or older to stay at Magnums Accommodation Airlie Beach. ID is required on check in.
Bookings are confirmed once credit card payment has been successfully processed. Payment, including 1.5% non-refundable surcharge, will be processed in your home currency.
Booking Cancellations & Amendments
Booking cancellations or amendments must be made before 6pm day prior to check in date. If booking is cancelled after 6pm the full amount of your first night will be charged.
OUR NEW NORM – COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note ONLY REGISTERED guests may enter the room they have
registered for. Sorry, strictly NO VISITORS.
Please abide by all current Government regulations and recommendations. The latest recommendations are posted on all public noticeboards and in common areas throughout the resort.
Magnums Accommodation Airlie Beach would like to kindly instruct all our valued guests and suppliers to NOT enter Magnums premises if you are unwell or display any Covid-19 symptoms such as: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever or history of fever. If you have any of the above symptoms, our team know what to do – please listen to their advice and adhere to their requests. Magnums has the right to refuse entry if guests are not compliant and cooperative – we need you ALL to be safe.
If you have any questions – we are here to help and can source answers for you.
We highly recommend that you download the COVID-19 App.
There are many COVID safe tours back in business in the Whitsundays. Our team has a full list!
Please note our trading hours may change from week to week during our recovery period so please check with the team.
Magnums are practicing strictly under the COVID CLEAN code and accordingly check in procedures may require you to answer a list of compulsory questions and have a contact free temperature check.
If COVID prevents you from staying on your booked dates you will be offered a full refund (conditions apply)
We really do appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you, TEAM MAGNUMS
Check In – From 2.00pm
- Our Reception is open from 8.00am to 7:00pm
- You will be asked to produce a Government issued ID (Passport/Drivers License) on check in.
- Credit card details will be taken as a security deposit.
- After hours (outside reception hours) check in is available for Private Rooms ONLY. If you have booked shared accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible as we do not offer late checks into share accommodation. You will need to upgrade to a private room, fees will apply.
- Please arrange after hours check in advance by calling our free call number 1800 624 634.
- 10AM Check out for shared accommodation, double and twin rooms with shared bathrooms – A late fee will be charged after 10:00am and a full room rate will be charged after 12.00pm.
- 11AM Check out for our Queen Cabins with ensuite – Late fees will apply
- 12PM Check out for our self-contained cabin – Late fees will apply
- Checked out guests are not permitted in Magnums resort.
What are the Group Booking Terms and Conditions?
The following cancellation / amendment policy applies to a booking (for the sole use of a Dorm, Cabin or multiples of Twins and Doubles) for groups.
Group Booking cancellation / amendment policy
- If cancelled 1 month prior before arrival, a full refund minus an administration fee of 20% will be charged.
- If booking is cancelled within the month prior to arrival, refunds do not apply.
- Date amendments are subject to availability and may incur a 20% administration fee.
Group booking bed allocation
All attempts will be made to configure your Group Bookings to accommodate your group for sole use of the selected room type. Once you have made your booking a Magnums Accommodation staff member will be in contact to discuss your requirements and to confirm availability of the requested room configuration for your chosen dates.
Cancellation/amendment policy applies to group bookings (for the sole use of a Cabin or multiples of Twins and Doubles). If cancelled 1 month prior to arrival a full refund, minus an administration fee of 20%, will be charged. If booking is cancelled within the month prior to arrival refunds do not apply. Date amendments are subject to availability and may incur a 20% administration fee. Each person will be required to provide photo identification. This identification will be photocopied and returned immediately.